Amyzing Caramel Truffles & Caramel Fudge
You won't believe how easy and delicious this recipe is! The ingredients and instructions are the same for both. You simply decide whether to cut them into squares for fudge,or roll them into truffles.
Here is what you'll need.
1/2 cup of Amyzing Salted Caramel Sauce * (To make your own see my first post!)
8 ounces of good quality White Chocolate (about 1-1/4 cups, chopped or chips)
1/4 teaspoon of fine salt (preferably sea salt)
* Note: You could use another good quality salted caramel sauce for this recipe, but avoid thin sauces, otherwise the ganache won't set. If you're not sure, add a bit more chocolate.
1. In the microwave or on the stovetop, heat the caramel sauce together with the salt until it bubbles.
2. Immediately add the chopped white chocolate (or chocolate chips). Stir to cover the chocolate and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then stir until smooth. (If there are a few bits of un melted chocolate that's perfectly fine.
3. Pour the mixture onto parchment or wax paper and chill in the fridge until set.
4. When the ganache is set, cut into squares for fudge and garnish with a drizzle of melted white chocolate if desired.
5. OR roll into bite-sized balls, and then roll them in finely chopped walnuts (or any nuts you like.)